Bleach Bliss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kizmaru Konpaku's Ideas.

Go down

Kizmaru Konpaku's Ideas. Empty Kizmaru Konpaku's Ideas.

Post  Aloide Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:21 am

Now for a list of Kidou i think should be added in the game.

Bakuodo - Way of Binding

Bakuodo #1 Sai - This Kidou disables the use of the opponents arms. This would be a good Kidou to disable somebody's techniques for a couple seconds. Of course they should still be able to run around.

Bakuodo #8 Seki - This Kidou allows the user to create a shield around them and repel away whatever it strikes or comes in contact with.I guess this should be used as some type of shield in order to block some physical attacks. I not sure if it blocks techniques as well.

Bakuodo #26 Kyakko - This Kidou allows the user to become invisible and hide their presence by bending the light around them. Basically,Its a bleach version of Mei-Mei.

Enkosen #39 Enkosen - This Kidou summons a shield of condensed Reiatsu to block opponent's attacks.Similar to Seki but i know for sure this blocks Techniques to some point.

Hado - Way of destruction

Hado #1 Sho - This Kidou simply pushes the opponent away.Doesn't show any signs of damage to the opponent.(I wouldn't know when this was used the opponent was unconscious already.)

Hado #9 Smoke Disaster - This Kidou makes the user release poison mist form their mouth to slowly poison and affect there nervous system. Eh....Im getting like two different effects either of either ther HP dropping slowly or fucking up their controls. Take your pick.

Hado #10 Piercing Flesh - This Kidou conjures a spear made of dense spiritual energy.This kidou is similar to Ulq's green Cero Spears but of course they don't nuke the place and they are colored white. (Only used in the Manga are far as i know.)

Hado #29 Earth Bite/ Water Fang - This Kidou makes the user slam their fist into the ground causing several spikes to come from underneath the ground. If used while on water the spikes turn into water instead. Yeah...The Kidou is self explanatory there.

Hado #54 Haien - This Kidou fires a blast of purple spiritual energy that will incinerate a target completely when it makes contact. Too me it sounds like a stronger version of Shakkaho.

Hado #58 Tenran -This Kidou preforms widening tornado-like blast is fired towards the target.I think this should have a blowback ability.

Hado #63 Raikoho This Kidou fires a massive wave of yellow energy at a target.By the looks of it,I think this Kidou should be a 3-Tiled thing that drains massive Rei.

Hado #88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho - This Kidou fires a gigantic electricity blast of spiritual energy resulting in an truly enormous explosion. By the looks of this,It should be 5 tiled and exclusive to some people only with hidden requirements or NPCs or a Capitan only of some sort. It truly is a powerful Kidou move that should be very Rei draining and something not everybody should have.

There is alot more Kidou in there that maybe you could to some use that i can't see but here is the link where i have found most of my ideas. Some are Mange only Kidou though. Thats it for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_qrmNQqfuQ

Last edited by Aloide on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aloide

Back to top Go down

Kizmaru Konpaku's Ideas. Empty My ideas

Post  Hiatichi Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:17 am

Hey its Hiatichi(Roemer999) and I Would like to suggest adding some stuff like when you get stronger the aura from Reisistue Release gets bigger to show your strength above others and add way more kidous but like have higher lvl recs so vaizards cant get and have a special kind of shinigami that you get through Uruhara ( kidouless shini) where they dont get kidous or anything else but they get shikai and bankai very easy and I have more ideas and will post them l8r these are only suggestions to btr the game Wink

Hiatichi

Back to top Go down