Bleach Bliss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ozioso's Idea's

Go down

Ozioso's Idea's Empty Ozioso's Idea's

Post  Ozioso Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Byond Key: Ozioso
In Game Name: Maza

Ideas
New HUB with all of this:
Details about the game,races,rules,staff,Req. for ranks and abilities,and a awesome picture of something related to Bleach.

No more random Zanpakutou selection,I know it's a nooby suggestion but still,it's not like picking your own Zanpakutou is hurting anyone.The players have to work for the requirements so they should be able to pick their own Zanpakutou.

Getting money from Hollows,you know,like 50 or 100 yen per Hollow,depending on the class.Noobs wont be able to kill players os I think that would help them out.

Maps,so we know where we're going and how to get places tongue

And lastly,Bankai for all swords?I dont know I hardly even agree with that one but it just came to me and I said what the heck

Ozioso

Back to top Go down

Ozioso's Idea's Empty Idea's v.2

Post  Ozioso Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:16 am

Here are some more ideas of mine (I get them over night) that will probably never be seen x__x

Ideas
Quincy/Hollow hybrids,that'd seem cool I guess.Could call them "Shattered Quincys" or something cooler.

Bigger maps maybe.

Get a boost from joining a race the smaller boost from going up from class to class,mainly for Hollows.But still,get a boost for joining a race.

Stat equality,you get like a billion health and and only 2 rei and 1 attack,that sucks for rei based moves because you can only use them like twice :/

I know someone mentioned this already but get the sleeveless Shinigami uniform,it looks cool afro

Give Arrancars their suit and hollow mask fragment thingy when they become an Arrancar,not when they get their release.

Put Adjucha on the game. . .Really.

And that's it. . .For now Twisted Evil

Ozioso

Back to top Go down